Friday, June 22, 2012

ALL or NOTHING



all: the whole amount, quantity, or extent of
nothing: not anything; no part

We hear quite often in sermons that we can be delivered in the storm. That is very true and builds your faith during a rough patch in your life. God is with you and He will see you through. BUT, the word says that I can be assured that I will be delivered from ALL troubles. The whole amount of the troubles that I will experience will pass away and I will come out without a smell of smoke on my clothes. (Daniel 3:27)

Conversely, the word also promises that NOTHING will harm me. Jesus stated this boldly. Knowing that I’m being taken care of very well, empowers me to walk boldly everyday. I’m not going to foolishly jump in front of a bus, but we should take calculated, God-led risks. We must believe that we will be healed, delivered, and set free!

I refuse to worry about ANYTHING. When worry tries to creep in, I challenge you to shout “ALL or NOTHING.” Believe that God will deliver you from ALL troubles. Be certain that NOTHING will harm you. Walk boldly today knowing that God loves you and has you in His care.

Devotional Readings: Psalm 34:19
                                   Luke 10:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has this devotional touched you? Let me know about it. Pass it on to someone else. I am here for you! God is here for you!